Movedon Soccer League is coming to the Tampa area !
Our mission at Movedon Soccer League is to help adults discover and rediscover the simple pleasure of playing the beautiful game of soccer!
Our market niche is to be the adult co-ed recreational alternative to hyper competitive leagues and beer league kick-arounds in town and bring fun back to the game.
We offer a real 11 v 11 soccer experience with regulation fields and certified referees who follow FIFA rules but we do so in a recreational environment where the priorities are: fun, sportsmanship and skill improvement. We offer our league to men and women ages 18+. Our core age group of players tends to be 25-45 but we have had players 73 years old in the league!
We are looking for a League Manager(s) committed to the goals and mission of Movedon in the Tampa area. The position will be primarily weekends with an interest group meeting on Saturdays for scrimmage games and then our official league with initial games on Sunday afternoons/evenings and expanding into other days or nights
Expected hours approximately 10 hr/week @ $20 + per hour depending on experience. Additional opportunities to earn bonuses will be included.
You will report to a National League Director who will provide you with unlimited support and guidance to ensure that you are successful.
Your Primary Responsibilities will be:
1. Interest Group Formation: Use of social media to create groups and interest boards to promote soccer to interested adults in the community. Host free meet ups with scrimmage games and basic skills and drills soccer training eight weeks prior to the start of our league.
2. Build a list of contacts from your attendees and begin marketing for team and player registrations to the league. You must be able to be at all meet ups and league games.
3. Distribute marketing materials around town: yard signs, flyers, business cards, coupons.
4. Promote the upcoming league to your network of amateur soccer players and fans. Work with our Marketing Director to post social media ads promoting your market. Register teams and players to the upcoming season using our registration system.
5. Once the season starts, you will be in charge as a site coordinator, setting up nets and flags, bringing equipment like pennies, goalie gloves, medical bag, scheduling and managing referees through our provider (filling in as a referee during no shows), meeting captains and players as they arrive (filling in as a player when teams are short), collecting on field payments and packing up equipment at the end of the day.
6. You will also be leading a Soccer Skills Boot Camp for the three weeks before the beginning of each season. This will take place at your scrimmage fields on Saturdays and we will send you simple instructions and drills to lead your group.
We are currently looking to expand the soccer leagues to additional locations in the Florida market and you will have the option of setting up, running, and/ or hiring a site coordinators assist you in your areas as you grow and become more experienced. Plenty of opportunities to advance and earn more!
Bonuses are paid for achieving and exceeding registration goals and revenue generation in your market.
Who we’re looking for:
● An Individual with A passion for soccer!
● Creative, outside of the box, independent thinker
● Project Management, especially budget creation and tracking by timeline
● Love of sales and business development
● Familiarity with website management, eCommerce, email services, online payment portals and consumer marketing platforms
● Systems oriented, able to implement detailed operations process maps
● Community Builder,
● Clear Communicator
● Goal Motivated, Earn what you are worth and have fun!
● Organizational guru, able to schedule multiple projects and timelines
● Knowledge and connections with the local soccer community
● Marketing minded – always be recruiting
● Social media experience posting, placing, and following
● Willing to get out on the pitch and lead Meet ups, practices, step in for referees, handle player and team captain complaints
● Enjoy using cloud-based SaaS and mobile app software
● A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
Experience: Is not required however, knowledge of soccer rules is of high importance. Having soccer coaching, soccer refereeing, or soccer admin experience will definitely help you exceed company goals.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org